An00bis wrote:god I miss working with you.
The feeling is mutual, my good man.
Oh, and I have a few things to add:QQ
- An emoticon intended to look like eyes with teardrops coming out of them, which is usually intended to call someone a crybaby, or to chastise them for whining about something.PEWPEW
- Shooting. Especially with lasers.GG
- Good game. A phrase used when you have totally and utterly schooled someone, but you want to be diplomatic. Also used to indicate one's resignation to fate after having been defeated in meritorious battle.PWN
- To defeat your opponent in battle, to see your enemies driven before you, to hear the lamentations of their women....WTFPWN
- To utterly humiliate your opponent by defeating them so soundly in battle that they had no idea what hit them, let alone what tactical error(s) led them to defeat. Something similar to Carl Winslow shooting that crazy blond-haired dude not once, but like five times, in Die Hard when he goes after our good friend John McClane.
Game Summit Head AdminWorking On
: Painting HGB Badlands terrain set. Running Heavy Gear tournament at Cangames this Sunday at 9am. Painting Hussar Gear Tanks. Assembling NuCoal Lancier Gears (HGB). Also a project to tie computer lighting to internal temperature. Status
: Chill but slightly panicked. Plays
: Humanist Alliance (Heavy Gear) 1000TV
, and Blood Angels Space Marines (WH40k)On Deck
: HGB NuCoal Gears and Starter, Infinity (JSA or ALEPH), Flames of War (LW Belgians), Warmachine (Cyriss or Scyrah)Blog - Pinterest - Flickr - Twitter