Hey Corey, I wanted to ask you a whole ton of questions. First though, let me thank you for running this event. I think it is really awesome that you and the other people are doing this, again. So thanks. Anyway, now for the list of questions.
1) painting requirements=three (3) colours?? or more?? do the bases only have to be base coated or fully painted? what about models that are almost entirely fully painted but have a few areas that are not finished in time???
2) conversions=are they okay? for example, over equipping over half of the models in ones army, is that okay?? are you guys really going to force people to model grenades, melta-bombs, close combat weapons (like combat daggers), side arms, wolf tooth necklaces, wolf tail talismans and other things like that?
4) will this be the listing of points that generals can get=battle points, presentation, sportsmanship, composition and pub quiz?
5) what size tables??? I only ask because I feel like things such as a Manticore or Basilisk are a tiny bit more effective on bigger tables.....
6) how much money will the event cost?
7) will the event have a website for us to register on, with a link to a hotel??
8) How many days will the event run for??
9) Will there be: Warhammer Fantasy Tournament, Warhammer 40K Tournament??? Or just one of them??
10) Will there be composition rules for either tournament?
11) What size will the Fantasy tournament be if there is one???
I would personally have to say that if the part about modeling small things is true, then every army I own would be "illegal" and "proxying". So that is why I ask. I really do not mean to start start the World Proxy War II, I just want to know. Sorry if people end up taking the matter into discussion. I think that is about it for now.
Well, everyone have a nice night. For this event, I am definitely planning on coming up for a while so I can get in some games with people. That did not happen at Game Summit, I could not find anyone to play
ewwww. Thanks again Corey for doing this!
Courage and Honour