This year, as always, Game Summit features low entrance fees and the token system, similar to what you would find in community fairs. All special activities are identified in the schedule along with the number of tokens required to participate.
Here are some examples of activities which you can use your tokens:
- At the Info Kiosk you’ll find a number of mini-tournaments ready for you to sign-up for throughout the weekend. Each tournament costs 1 to 10 tokens. Some events are available for pre-registration on the online schedule, Come back and check often as we regularly add events.
- 1 Token Quick Games are front and centre of the Pavilion area to entertain you in between games. These 5 to 20 minute party game tables are available all weekend. For only 1 token take on the challenge with 5 other players, standing up around the table to play one of 10 fast-paced party game and a chance to win a prize!
- Our Painting Clinics and stations are available in the Workshop area for you to learn or enjoy painting a variety of miniatures in between games and activities. Each miniature costs between 2 to 6 tokens, depending on the size.
- Our new Photo Booth will be available and loaded with props for a great souvenir picture sent directly to your email address or printed on the spot.
- Our Game Summit Gear shop will accept both tokens and cash for the purchase of great event swag such as T-Shirts, bags, buttons and more!
… and much more activities to be announced!