This is the web site of www.gamesummit.ca – The Home of Game Summit Canada.
We can be reached via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes no information regarding the domain or e-mail address.
We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, the e-mail addresses of those who make postings to our chat areas, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
The information we collect is used for internal review and is never shared with any outside party, used to improve the content of our Web page, used to notify consumers about updates to our Web site, , disclosed when legally required to do so, at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation, to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our Website and applicable laws or to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our Website, to a successor entity in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, sale of assets or other corporate change respecting the Website.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address.
- If you supply us with your postal address on-line you will only receive the information for which you provided us your address.
- With respect to Ad Servers: To try and bring you offers that are of interest to you, we have relationships with other companies that we allow to place ads on our Web pages. As a result of your visit to our site, ad server companies may collect information such as your domain type, your IP address and clickstream information.
- From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically.
- Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by e-mailing us at the above address.
- Upon request we provide site visitors with access to a description of information that we maintain about them.
- Consumers can access this information by e-mail us at the above address.
- Consumers can have this information corrected by sending us e-mail at the above address.
- With respect to security: We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses.
Game Summit is a brand of UniForge Inc.
Your information is being collected by UniForge. for the sole purpose of informing you of upcoming similar events that we are organizing in the future. We do not share any personal data with any outside company or organization. By clicking the box above you agree that you understand our request and consent to UniForge contacting you in the future. No obligation, purchase or use of service is required with consent, and disclosure is not required by anyone who wishes to use our services. If you choose to withdraw or withhold your consent, we will be unable to contact you in the future. Thank you for your interest.
- All refund requests must be made by the cancellation deadline on January 15, 2013, 12:00 pm (Eastern).
- Pre-Registration cancellations and refunds will be processed within five business days.
- Refund requests received prior to the Pre-Registration deadline (January 15, 2013) will be credited back to the original credit card used for purchase, less any administrative fees.
- Absolutely no passport or pass cancellation requests will be accepted after January 15, 2013, 12:00 pm (Eastern).
- All badge refunds are subject to a $5 administrative fee. There are no exceptions.
- All refund requests must be made by the purchaser or “purchasee” (the person for whom the passport or tickets were purchased) via email
*For onsite refunds, please visit the Info Kiosk.
Only event tickets can be refunded onsite. Passports or Market Only Passes purchased onsite are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Ticket refunds will be managed at the Info Kiosk and will only be refunded to the person whose name is on the ticket.
- A valid government- issued photo ID and a Game Summit Passport is required to process any type of ticket refund onsite.
- Event-specific ticket refunds must be requested up to 30 minutes prior to the start of the event. For example, if your event starts at 11:30 am, you must request a refund prior to 11:00 am. Refund requests received at 11:10 am would not be accepted.